Interested in sharing job opportunities with the ASHE-GHR community? Please contact us for more information. Opportunities listed below are summaries only – applicants should contact the referenced organization directly.
Clark Nexsen seeks to hire a Transportation Engineer Graduate EIT to work in our Raleigh, NC office who will be responsible for performing and directing Transportation engineering duties on multi-discipline roadway projects of small to medium scope.
Below are the educational requirements:
• Graduate of an ABET-accredited 4-, 5-, or 6-year engineering program in one of the following disciplines:
• Civil Engineering
• Civil and Environmental Engineering
• Civil, Environmental and Infrastructure Engineering
• Civil Engineering Technology
• Post-graduate degree in Transportation Engineering or Transportation Engineering-related degree may be given additional consideration
*Candidate who expect to graduate by January 1, 2018 are eligible to apply for this position.
For more details and to apply, please visit our careers page at www.clarknexsen.com.
Clark Nexsen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. AAP. Drug-free workplace. E-verify. Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Clark Nexsen, Inc.